Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tosh.0


Tosh.0 is a fairly new television series that debuted on Comedy Central in June 2009 and is still presently running. Hosted by comedian Daniel Tosh, this show is almost a spoof of E!'s The Soup. During its half hour time slot Tosh provides a comedic report on mostly online video clips from websites such as YouTube and also celebrities, pop culture, and other parts of today's society. Being a new show, Comedy Central started out by giving it a ten episode run, but due to it's increasing popularity in its time-slot among eight-teen to thirty-four year old males extended its season to run sixteen episodes. Soon after this change, Comedy Central announced that this show will be getting a second season consisting of twenty-five episodes.
I personally think this show is too much like E!'s The Soup, and I would rather watch The Soup because its more entertaining and I think as a girl I naturally enjoy watching E! more as a whole. I find Daniel Tosh to be a bit too sarcastic and a little to non-controversial for my liking as a host for a show of this kind. But like many other shows I will watch it if there is not anything else on.

No comments:

Post a Comment