Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Frank the Entertainer in a Basement Affair

Frank the Entertainer in a Basement Affair is a new show that started airing on January third of this year on VH1. This is a dating type reality show where Frank "The Entertainer" Maresca, a former contestant of I Love New York, I Love Money, and I Love Money 2, interviews and has women compete for dates with him. Each week one or more women are eliminated from the "basement" where the show takes place. This is because Frank lives in his parents basement, this also means his parents are helping him find the perfect woman. The show started with fifteen women, and will obviously end with one woman.
I personally don't really think this is a good show, just because the concept is too overdone. It is obviously entertaining, but thats about it. The only thing that is original about this show is that it takes place in a basement and has a set of new girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment