
Another one of MTV's Hit shows is Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, which is a continuation of his old show Rob and Big but in a new setting. This Show is filmed in a factory warehouse that Rob (a professional skateboarder) has turned into a "fantasy factory." Inside of this factory there is a full skate park, basketball courts, a foam pit, a recording studio, and a lot of offices. On the show he plays around with his friends and workers. Some of the main characters on this show are his cousin "Drama," his secretary Chanel, "Drama"'s brother "Big Cat," his manager, lawyer, graphic designer, along with many of his other friends and workers. He created this factory so he could merge his pleasure time (skateboarding and fooling around) with his business time.
I really enjoy watching this show because it has no story line, so whenever I get a chance to watch it I don't feel like I need to catch up with what has been happening, I can just pick up and watch it whenever. I also like it because it is extremely funny, Rob has a really good sense of humor and loves to play jokes on all of his workers which is really entertaining to watch. Overall I feel like this is one of the best shows MTV has to offer.

No comments:
Post a Comment